Organic castor oil is a pale yellow color and pure vegetable oil that is obtained from castor oil plant seeds. This oil is gained in a large amount from India and Africa as the climate conditions are suitable for growth of this plant so this plant is grown on a large scale to produce this oil. The oil is widely used to treat different skin and hair problems. The oil is widely used for many centuries to grow eyelashes. For long and thick eyelashes you should try this oil. The oil has amazing properties that very useful to treat different problems for people of all ages.
History of Organic Castor Oil
The history tells that this oil was first used in Egypt to cure hair problems. India is the net exporter of this oil and China is the greatest importer of this oil. This oil is widely used to treat many problems related to different parts of the body.
Uses of Organic Castor Oil
1. This product is used to treat many skin infections like acne.
2. It is used to treat many hair related problems like dandruff, hair loss and also prevents dryness of the scalp.
3. This oil also reduces the stiffness of joints.
4. The ingredients of oil have an anti-inflammatory effect which makes it effective for the patient who has arthritis.
5. The oil can also treat ovarian cyst and also effective for relieving the pain related to the menstrual cycle.
6. It also decreases the signs of aging.
7. It is useful for thickening of eyebrows.
8. It diminishes the moles and warts from different parts of the body.
9. It has a laxative effect.
10. It causes the induction of labor.
Products of Organic Castor Oil
The products of this Organic Oil are available in the market in a very reasonable amount. It is very beneficial for a variety of health, skin, and hair related problems, so it is the ingredient of many Natural Skin Care Routine products. It is used in:
1. Pharmaceutical products such as creams, emulsions, and ointments.
2. It is widely used in cosmetics such as lipsticks, eyeshadows.
3. Castor oil packs.
4. Castor oil supplements. These supplements are available in the form of capsules.
1. Castor oil performs many more functions in different parts of the body.
Improves Growth of Eyelashes
The oil is a pure vegetable oil that enhances the growth of eyelashes by providing sufficient nutrients to the eyelash base cells and keeps them hydrated. The oils ingredients work to make your eyelashes thick and soft. The oil should be applied with eye mascara or eyeliner brush. Make sure the oil should not interact with the eye as it can cause serious irritation to the eyes.
Different people use a variety of products to enhance their eyelashes, but the best and a natural way is organic castor oil. As it improves your eyelash growth and is not harmful at all. So try a natural product rather than an artificial one that may harm you.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9991646